Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Lot #9043

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

That's right. I'm cool.

I played it cool. I didn't squeal or drool. I may have gasped just a tiny bit though. I walked in from the garage and my kitchen cabinets were in place. They even had the hardware on. 

I am just completely in love with this kitchen. If it weren't for the fact my boyfriend was there with me, I may have actually drooled a little. Maybe even lovingly caressed them. They are just perfect.  Well, except the one knob missing on an upper cabinet. 






They are almost done with the siding on one side of the house and the back. Hopefully tomorrow they get the front and the garage side done. I am really happy with the way it all looks together. 



They started placing forms to pour the driveway. The porch has forms on it as well. Now they just need to do the walkway. Once the weather cooperates they can get it poured. All this week is thunderstorms and showers off and on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment