Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Lot #9043

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New at the Bluffs and an update from JP

The Bluffs newest neighbors had their pre-construction meeting today.  JP was touring a staked out lot #9039 with them.   

So far we have #9039, then #9041 and hopefully #9055 in the lineup.  



The Wyndham for Lot #9039
 

 A Pinehurst I for lot #9041 though the rumor is they are thinking of switching to lot #9047


And finally the Dartmouth I on lot #9055.  They are putting on a 3-car side garage as it's a corner lot.  

#lot 9049, The Pinehust II, across from Cathy & John's has a sale pending.  


 The Bluffs are growing by leaps and bounds thanks to Susan.  The construction zone living should be interesting.

After JP's meeting my boyfriend hunted him down and got an update on the schedule.

They officially finished framing today by putting in my my missing arch.  I had almost forgotten about it.  They were working on installing our two last windows.  Everything inside has been cleaned up.

They have the official framing inspection from the county tomorrow.  If all goes well, insulation will begin.  Then we have our pre-drywall walk through

The guys who will install our brickwork are finishing up an apartment project and we are next in line. 

I'm still watching that calendar really closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment