Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Lot #9043

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Counting down

We are less than 2 months away from closing day. 

It's our second weekend of packing. We've made a bit of a dent. 


I stopped by the house on my way home last night. They were still working on the roofing at 8pm. 

When we went by this afternoon it looked like they were just finishing up. 


Last night these were in the garage and they were gone today.  I'm not sure where they located them. 


Chris, here are the pics of the garage you asked for. 








1 comment:

  1. You just made me feel like the most behind guy in the world, lol!! We are less than 1 month away and I am yet to even think about packing. I really need to get to this---thanks for the reminder! The house is coming along really well. It seems super clean compared to my house at this stage. You can tell that your builder is high quality.

    ReplyDelete