Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Lot #9043

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Framing Day 9

I timed my visit perfectly today.  The crew were on their lunch break.  I had free reign to roam about.  The hard hat had disappeared so I lucked out.

It looks quite a bit different when you have a roof over your head.

My boyfriends precious garage



They finally put in a step from garage into the mud room.



My wall of windows is in place. 


They have rigged up some ramps to get to the other levels.  Unfortunately my flip-flops were no match for these.  I didn't even attempt it... though it was extremely tempting.



Our home is finally taking shape.  







2 comments:

  1. Kathy, looking great. I cant believe how quickly its framed out. Do you happen to have a photo from the front of the garage looking towards the master bath? I'm curious how that overhang from the master bath looks now that the garage is framed out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get it when we stop by the house today. I'll put it in my next post.

      Delete