I am not sure what are options are at this point. We are meeting with Susan on Saturday to discuss them.
What I think we can do is put in a complaint and have the appraisal redone. Another thing is if Inverness can work some magic and come down on price we can meet them somewhere in the middle. Well, not quite in the middle. Or a mix of all of the above.
Now I'll stress about this until it's resolved. Until then, we are delayed from moving forward. Ugh!