Ok, so it wasn't exactly a vacation. We went to "FarmVille" Indiana to get my boyfriends supercharger worked on.
We spent 3 days going to places like Lowes, Home Depot and Menards.
The following decisions were made.
1. Glass paneled doors are much cheaper than $1000. So we will be switching those out ourselves.
3. We found a pantry door we love. I'll be painting it black.
4. The hotel had a curved shower curtain. So now it's a must for the hall bath.
5. After sitting in a 60" tub, it was determined we needed to put in an SR for a longer tub in the basement.
6. We want to put up our own shelving in the pantry and closets. We want adjustable and sturdier.
7. We chose paints from Sherwin Williams for the bedrooms, etc.
8. We went to IKEA and picked out mirrors, decor and furniture pieces. All purchases will be made later.