Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Lot #9043

Friday, December 26, 2014

Excitement and concern

Our new neighbors, Cathy and John, have finally begun their build. They are the first homeowners in the development.

Their build had been delayed due to a poor appraisal. They had to file a complaint against the VA appraiser to get it all worked out. I'm not sure how far behind they are now, but I'm scared the same thing will happen to us. We have a VA loan as well. Susan assures me that she's worked with several VA appraisers who were great. I'm crossing my fingers we don't get the bad one. 

I drove by two days before Christmas and saw a dump truck and giant equipment on their lot. So the boyfriend and I drove over on Christmas to see what they had done. 

It looks so tiny in this stage. I know it all works out in the end. I hope they aren't freaking over the size. 





No comments:

Post a Comment