Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Lot #9043

Saturday, February 28, 2015

One more blast from Mother Nature

Well they didn't dig today. The temps never climbed out of the 20s. To top it off, they are calling for more snow tonight. One forecast calls for 1-3". The other for 3-5". 

So what does this mean for our dig?  The news today is that it will happen Monday, unless we get too much snow. Mother Nature had better cooperate if she knows what's good for her. 

The final concern is that they removed all our stakes and spray painted the snow. Now another couple inches will be on top of that. How are they going to know where to dig?  Susan sent an email to Jeff to make sure that was being handled. I sure hope so. 

1 comment:

  1. I know the Ohio weather has got to be killing you guys! My brother lives in the Columbus area and although we've been getting dumped on sporadically and it's definitely not melting, I know our conditions are not as bad as Ohio's. But it is now officially March, so hopefully the weather and mother natures gets her stuff together and realizes WE NEED SPRING! I'm hoping tomorrow brings you guys good news. I'll be on the lookout! :)

    ReplyDelete