Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Lot #9043

Friday, February 27, 2015

I love surprises

On the way home from work my boyfriend passes by The Bluffs. As he did so today he saw the big equipment sitting in the far corner. (Where our lot sits).

He turned in to see and was surprised to see some progress. I wouldn't call it an actual dig, but they are definitely ready for one. 



Looks like there is a possibility they may dig tomorrow, a Saturday.  I might just have to bring the lawn chair out!! LOL


2 comments:

  1. A lawn chair, a fire, and some hot chocolate and you're set! I'm planning on dropping by our site tomorrow and doing the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the gloves, lol. I love how they sprayed the snow instead of the grass/dirt to mark the lines to dig.

    ReplyDelete